Arizona PGA HOPE Golf Program
Veterans of all Branches of Service are welcome to participate at NO CHARGE in our relaxed and organized golf coaching programs. What is your idea of "GOLF"? Golf can be anything you want it to be!
- It can be outdoors or indoors.
- It can be played one handed or on one leg.
- It can be played from a seated position.
- You don't need to be able to see the ball to be able to play golf.
- You can play with a soccer ball, a tennis ball or any "ball" for that matter.
What will you experience?
- The smell of fresh cut grass.
- The warmth of the sun.
- The sounds of nature.
- Connections with "Your People"
How do we make it more enjoyable for you?
- We are organized.
- We are caring.
- We are creative and will adapt equipment etc to help you.
- We are simple a partner in the journey and we are willing to help.
What does the program consist of?
- 6 Week class
- 2 hours of fun activity per class
- Certificate of graduation which opens up course access around the country.
- Chandler / Gilbert: Springfield Golf Course - Riggs and McQueen
How do you sign up?
WE HAVE A STRICT RATIO OF 4 TO 1 STUDENT TEACHER RATIO
Please note that if you require 1 to 1 attention we will make the necessary arrangements for you as well.
- Let us know that you are interested CLICK HERE
- Create your own class by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a link to the Southwest PGA to find other programs and courses.